#1230 Containerized Crab Processing
COMPLETE PROCESSING LINE IN A MOVABLE CONTAINER
The containers are easily lifted aboard ship and secured to the deck. After connection of the main power cable and hoses for fresh and salt water, the system is ready for processing… sometimes within hours of the ship arriving in port.
Containerized processing lines are an efficient way for shore plants to expand, and after the season the container can be sealed and moved, without removing utilities.
Containerization protects the expensive processing equipment from damage during removal, storage, and re-installation.
RYCO Containerized Crab Systems comprises three separate units:
- Splitting blades, rotary brushes, and rolls
- Section table with manual inspection and cleanup stations
- Packing stations with infeed and outfeed basket conveyors
- Freshwater cooking
- Seawater cooling
- RSW chill
- Brine freeze
- Freshwater glaze
- Breakout and drain table
- Complete NH3 or R23 compressor system
- ll water and brine pumps
- Air compressor system for air hoists
SPECIFICATIONS MAY CHANGE, CONTACT RYCO FOR SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS